Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Did You Know That Therapeutic Massage is Beneficial in Combating Aging?

As I age, hopefully with grace, I am trying to incorporate things into my life that are beneficial for body, mind, spirit and Simple!

Eating clean and healthy, getting enough sleep & rest, keeping my body moving AND regular massage are all a part of my Living Long Healthy Plan!          

I am a firm believer that Therapeutic Massage is effective in combating the negative effects of aging noticed in the middle to late years of life.  If your like me and over 40, I'm sure you have felt a few or all of these effects:

* Body aches and pains, especially in the mornings
* Decreased flexibility
* Tiredness, and not just at night
* Weight gain in the oddest places
* Not sleeping well, could be hormones ladies
Massage can help with all of these issues. It helps keep body tissues and basic functions in a more youthful state:
 
• Enhances tissue elasticity and joint flexibility
• Improves blood and lymph circulation
• Promotes healthy vibrant skin
• Improves immune system functioning
• Relieves muscle aches and stiffness
• Deep massage helps break up the fat tissue that causes the skin to dimple. When combined with a sensible eating plan and exercise, even stubborn fat pockets can be manipulated.

Give Massage Therapy a try for a couple of months and see how you feel. There's nothing to lose, but a whole lot to gain!

In Wellness,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment